March 14, 2108
Baked Chicken ala O’neal
1. Clean the chicken breast with lime.
2. Marinate the chicken breast for 30 minutes with soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, parsley flakes, italian seasoning, whole oregano, and basil leaves.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Cooked for one and a half hour. Flip chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes more.
5. Take out the potato and carrot (to avoid overcooked)
6. Add another 10 minutes to cooked the chicken breast. *Note – depending on the size of your chicken breasts, it could take longer.
7. Add a little tea spoon of white flour, simmer on a low fire until the juice is at the desire thickness.
8. Serve while hot.
I know in myself that I am not a good cook but I can cook decent enough to satisfy my own taste buds. Yesterday I tried cooking. I thought I did a good job but when I saw Oneal’s cooking, I promised not to try anymore. (hahaha)