- 1 Large Bangus (Milkfish)
- 1/4 kl. Ground Pork
- 1 bulb onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 small pack of raisin
- 50 grams of pickles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Banana Leaves for wrapping (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 pcs. Calamansi (Juice)
- Ask the Vendor to Remove the Fish Bone from the Meat or for Relyeno instead,
- Marinate the Skin with the mixture of soy sauce and calamansi for half an hour.
- Boil the bangus meat in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- After which, remove the bones from its meat.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add ground pork and milkfish meat. Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry for about 3~5 minutes. Set aside until it cools down.
- On a separate bowl, mix the sauteed pork and fish meat with carrot, raisin, pickle, bell pepper, and beaten eggs.
- Stuff the sautéed ingredient inside the fish.
- Wrap the staffed Bangus with Banana leaves and tie it.
- Put cooking oil in a skillet and Deep Fry the stuffed bangus fish.
- Cook at least 5~7 minutes on each side.
- Serve best with Ketchup.