They say our life is the culmination of pains and struggles, sadness and happiness. The lessons and learning in life makes us unique individual and become who we are today.
Here are the top 10 quotes that serve as an inspiration how I handle life.
1. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -Mahatma Gandhi-
2. “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” -J.K. Rowling-
3. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” -Steve Jobs-
4. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” -David Brinkley-
5. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”-Bruce Lee-
6. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”-Swami Vivekananda-
7. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”-Dale Carnegie-
8. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”-Jim Rohn-
9. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” -Confucius-
10. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” -Oprah Winfrey-