Who inspired you to do something or just astonishes you with their achievements? Have you ever think to be the positive influence to others? Where does inspiration come from? Is it a moment of personal solemn experience?
We all need a little inspiration at different points in our lives – to lift us up from routine and help us meet life’s challenges and push us towards our potential. Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations.
Inspiration can give us vision – opening windows to new possibilities: what we can do with our lives. It is a lens that transforms what we see in the mirror, in the face of another and our perspective of the future. It is also a means to drives us towards achieving our targets and goal in life.
Inspiration is food for our soul that desperately drives us to be better and be the person we want to be. Nobody can tell us what should and should not inspire us because it is a personal journey that sets our soul free.
Without inspiration, you lack both the stimuli of desire and momentum of action. It is the notion that makes the person get up again after each fall. It is the spiritual kick a human being needs to keep going. Even in the act of failure, when your mind is fatigued from exhaustion and repeated defeat, you still get back up again because you are inspired by the end goal.
Here are the inspiring quotes that might help us in having a positive outlook in life and become an inspiration to other individuals.
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. —Plutarch
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. —Jimmy Dean
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. —Norman Vincent Peale
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. —Leonardo da Vinci
- Eighty percent of success is showing up. —Woody Allen
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. —Jim Rohn
- The best revenge is massive success. —Frank Sinatra
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. —Walt Disney
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. —Babe Ruth
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. —Albert Einstein
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. —Confucius
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. —Ronald Reagan
- Nothing will work unless you do. —Maya Angelou
- Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. —Charles Swindoll
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. —Arthur Ashe
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. —Lao Tzu
- We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. —Marie Curie
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. —Zig Ziglar
- When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but the ones who have consistency in their motivation. —Arsene Wenger