- 1 large milkfish
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced into thirds and pounded
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 eggplant, end trimmed and cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1 small ampalaya
- 4 to 5 garlic, peeled and pounded
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 to 3 finger chili
- 1 cup water
- 8 to 10 peppercorns
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Clean and gut fish, leaving scales intact. Cut into serving parts.
- In a pot, combine fish, eggplant, ampalaya, onion, ginger, garlic, vinegar, water, peppercorns finger chili and salt.
- Cover and let simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked and liquid is reduced.
- Drizzle oil on top and stir gently to combine.
- Serve hot.
Kamias can cure disease and prevent our body from some disease. Because kamias has a complex nutrition, we could get benefits from its. This plants give health in every part of kamias. From the flowers, fruit, leaf, until stem is usefully.
Its effects is come from natural element content that contains on it. The substance that give some benefits such as calcium oxalate, glukosid, formic acid, peroxide, potassium citrate, sulfur, and tannins.
- Used as a cough treatment.
- Lower blood tension.
- Toothache treatment.
- Rheumatic prevent
- Treatment for diabetes.
- Help to loss weight.
- Acne treatment